Step Out

James 2:18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe - and tremble!"

We are not to walk out into the world and blend in. Too often we are afraid of what people might think if they knew that we live for God,therefor, we go out clothed in the world rather than the garments Christ gave us. Christ clothes us in the righteousness of God. For God is the light, and He shines within us so that we may go out into the world and shine onto those who do not know God.
Remember that evil hates the light and does not come to the light. Since the dark will not come to the light, the light must go out into the dark. Take the shade off of the light, and show the world who you really are rather than hiding in the shadows. Psalm 23:4 Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for you are with me. STOP BEING AFRAID; THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH IS WITH US!

~Zach T

0 comments:

Post a Comment